Online Mushroom Cultivation Workshops
We will discuss the different types of mushrooms, their ideal growing environment, how to prepare your substrate and inoculate with spawn, and other essential knowledge needed to get started. By the end of this class, you will have the confidence and skills to begin growing mushrooms at home. The zoom link will be sent 24 hours before class
We will cover topics such as:
• Basic biology of mushrooms and the mushroom life cycle.
• Different types of mushroom cultivation methods, including outdoor and indoor techniques.
• How to prepare the substrate and inoculate with spawn.
• Common problems encountered in mushroom cultivation and how to troubleshoot them.
• How to harvest mushrooms and store them for optimal freshness.
The class will last 2 hours, from 11 AM till 1 PM, with a 10-minute break included. At the end of the lecture, there will be an open Q&A to answer any questions. So come prepared with your inquiries! We look forward to seeing you there!
About the Instructor:
Allen Carroll is an experienced mushroom cultivator growing mushrooms for over 10 years. He is passionate about teaching people the joys of cultivating mushrooms and has presented numerous talks around the country on various topics relating to mushroom cultivation. His goal is to teach people the basics of mushroom cultivation so they can become self-sufficient and have fun. Join him in learning the basics of mushroom cultivation!